- Service Request form and guidance:
- SENCo Forum – keep in touch with all the most recent news and best practice from fellow SEN practitioners:
- Dyslexia SpLD Trust: information for supporting children with Specific Learning Difficulties – an online tool with information and resources to support continues professional development:
- What works for children and young people with literacy difficulties? The effectiveness of intervention schemes.
- What Works for Children with Mathematical Difficulties Dowker, A. (2009). What Works for Children With Mathematical Difficulties: The Effectiveness of Intervention Schemes. London: DCSF. Interventions using the PNS Wave 3 materials(archived)
- Inclusion Development Programme (IDP) – Primary & Secondary – covers BESD, Autism, SLCN, Dyslexia. Early Years Foundation Stage-BESD, Autism, SLCN: http://www.idponline.org.uk/
- NASEN-an organisation to promote education, training, advancement and development of all those with special and additional support needs. This web site offers professional development thorough conferences and online SEND, regular updates and down loads available
- SNIP – Special needs Information press. Offers a monthly newsletter by subscription, currently £26. Provides free SEN resources with useful up to date information